2020: The Legendary Danube with 2 Nights in Prague (WNBQ) - Artistry II
10 days Prague to Budapest
What entices you most about a river cruise through Central Europe? Does visiting historical sites pique your interest? How about architecture preserved from the 14th century or cities virtually untouched since Roman times? Maybe it's walking down narrow cobblestone streets lined with beautiful Patrician houses or enjoying Germany's famous beers? From Prague to vibrant Budapest, this Danube river cruise vacation takes you to four countries. And the sce-nic beauty along the way as you cruise past quaint towns can be experienced right from your stateroom or while sipping wine atop the Sky Deck of your ship. During your cruise, experts will join us to introduce you to the Jewish culture and its remarkable history in Europe. Enjoy two nights in Prague, one of Europe's most beautiful cities. Enjoy guided city sightseeing, a visit to Terezin Concentration Camp and a Jewish Heritage tour through the fascinating Jewish Quarter. Travel to Nuremberg, Germany, and tour the 1000-year-old city with a Local Guide. Next, cruise to Regensburg, the only German city not bombed during WWII, and follow traces of its Jewish history from the Middle Ages. See the ancient Porta Pretoria, gates to a Roman fort built in 179 AD. In Passau, explore its narrow, winding streets, and see the magnificent baroque St. Stephen's Cathedral. In Melk, visit Austria's majestic Benedictine Abbey, one of Eu-rope's largest monasteries, which sits high on a bluff. Take in the breathtaking views before continuing through the picturesque Wachau Valley to the romantic sounds of Vienna, the 'City of Music.' Join a guided city tour and discov-er the Jewish life in the last century. Your European river cruise vacation ends in Budapest, the capital of Hungary, with guided sightseeing and a tour focused on the Jewish Heritage of the city.
Call (847) 455-8897 for more information or to book today! Mention code 14378968
- Cruise Line
- Avalon Waterways
- Offer valid through 6/30/2019
- 10 Days
- Cruise Ship
- Artistry II
Click for more information on this ship.
|Day 7||Wachau Valley|
- US$ Price Details
Port charges:$182Gratuities to Local Guides & Excursion Drivers are included.Avalon offers the opportunity for solo travelers to sail with no single supplement (subject to availability).Please call for single accommodation price. Triples not available.Extra nights per person in Prague:in single room from $211 to $333, in twin room from $132 to $333Extra nights per person in Budapest:in single room from $252 to $368,in twin room from $153 to $204All prices per person based on double occupancy. Cruise price based on Category E in a deluxe outside stateroom on Indigo Deck. See below for upgrade pricingTo upgrade to a higher category, add per person:Category / Decks / PriceD / Indigo Deck / $199B / Sapphire Deck / $1,149A / Sapphire Deck / $1,199P / Royal Deck / $1,299Royal Suite / Royal Deck / $2,199NOTE:
- Special Interest Cruise: Jewish Heritage August 13
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Avalon Waterways, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Avalon Waterways, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Avalon Waterways to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land/cruise vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; intra-vacation air, unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees, including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.10 per segment, and U.S. and international arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas and vaccinations; tips to your Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Avalon menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
- Additional airline-imposed fees for seat assignments may apply and are not included in your total package cost. Please refer to carrier websites for seat assignment policies and applicable pricing.
Booking your Vacation with Air
Our volume buying power saves you money. We may be able to provide you with flight arrangements from your gateway city. Avalon Waterways offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Early Airfare Price Guarantee locks in a price that is guaranteed not to increase. Air pricing and schedules are available approximately 330 days prior to last travel date in the itinerary. At that time the best air price will be utilized and a new invoice with the air cost and confirmed schedule will be sent. The identity of the carrier, which may include the carrier?s codeshare partner, will be assigned and disclosed at this time. If the guaranteed price is the lowest, the schedule with the lowest fare per contracted classes of service will be booked. Any voluntary change to the confirmed flights negates the guaranteed price and is subject to air pricing at the time of the change.
Guaranteed air-inclusive prices - air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional non-refundable air deposit of $300 per person is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Avalon in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus a non-refundable per person service fee of $30 (North/Central America), $50 (Europe/Middle East) or $80 (all other international destinations). Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Avalon has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.