GLOBUS 2022: Spectacular Switzerland (ZH)
9 days from Zurich to Zurich
Chocolate and Cheese. Alps and Alp horns. Precision timepieces and timeless scenery. There is so much to yodel about in sweet and scenic Switzerland. With snow-dusted peaks in view from Zurich to Geneva to Lucerne, this uplifting tour of Switzerland has many elevating experiences in store. A stroll through the13th-century Gruyeres Castle, a drive through the picturesque vineyards of the 'Swiss Riviera,' and a tasting at the delectable Maison Cailler chocolate factory are just the beginning of your delightful ascent. You'll also visit the resort towns of Gstaad and Interlaken before heading via mountain train to the 'Top of Europe,' the nickname for Jungfraujoch, Europe's highest railway station at more than 11,000 feet. This Alpine wonderland of ice and snow, complete with multiple viewing terraces and an Ice Palace, is not just high in elevation-it's the highlight of this spectacular Swiss journey.
Call (847) 455-8897 for more information or to book today! Mention code 15594031
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 9 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Zurich||Welcome to Zurich! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome dinner at your hotel. (D)|
|Day 2||Geneva||ZURICH Orientation walk in the Old Town includes the Fraumunsterkirche.BIEL/BIENNE Free time at the historical center.NEUCHATEL Free time for lunch en route to Geneva. (B) 326 mi / 525 km|
|Day 3||Geneva||GENEVA Guided sightseeing includes Reformation Park and a walk through the Old Town. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 4||GENEVA-EVIAN-LES-BAINS, FRANCE-BROC-GRUYERES, SWITZERLAND-GRUYERE AREA||EVIAN-LES-BAINS Free time to browse.BROC [LF] Visit Maison Cailler Swiss chocolate factory for a tasting.GRUYERES [LF] Visit the castle and enjoy lunch with local specialties and a traditional dessert with meringue and double creme. (B,L,D) 75 mi / 120 km|
|Day 5||GRUYERE AREA-GSTAAD-INTERLAKEN-GRINDELWALD||GSTAAD Orientation walk and free time to browse.INTERLAKEN Free time to explore.GRINDELWALD Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) 68 mi / 110 kmENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Grindelwald with an excursion to the Trummelbach Falls. This and many more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time with your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 6||GRINDELWALD EXCURSION TO THE JUNGFRAU||GRINDELWALD [LF] Excursion to the Jungfrau Massif includes a mountain train ride to the top, Ice Palace, and the Jungfrau Passport. Free time. (B,D)|
|Day 7||GRINDELWALD-BERNE-LUCERNE||BERNE Guided walking tour includes a stop at Bear Park, panoramic views of the city from the Rose Garden and the Old Town. Free time for lunch.LUCERNE Free time late this afternoon and evening. (B) 124 mi / 200 km|
|Day 8||Lucerne||LUCERNE Walking tour includes the Lion monument, the Old Town, and the Chapel Bridge. Farewell dinner this evening at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 9||Lucerne-Zurich Airport||Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning.Morning transfer to Zurich Airport. Schedule departing flights after 10 am. Extra nights are available in Zurich. (B) 34 mi / 55 km|
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).